2. Specifically, re-organize the Seminar to be a list of tasks instead of calendar-based. Started this.
3. Create project sheets for each task and make them into .pdfs for the wiki (ETA we created these as we went along last year--not a huge timesucker) A lot of this has to do with me cleaning out my laptop before it gets re-imaged.
5. Create a metalanguage master definition page with tons of examples. I plan on making them like this: Kirsten's page.
6. MAKE BINDER GUIDELINES with STUDENT SAMPLE
(colors for different tasks, etc?)
7. Make 1 page plan with essential skills, unit themes, metalanguage, translation guidelines, and contact info.
8. Make Metalanguage Flap Posters for level 1
Level 2 (ten hours)
4. Create a metalanguage master definition page with tons of examples.
5. Create binder guidelines for students with student samples.
6. Make graphic organizer for ¿siete qué?
7. Make Metalanguage Flap Posters for level 2
Level 3 (ten hours)
2. Make project sheets for each one. WIP
3. Isolate essential skills.
4. Create a metalanguage list.
5. Create Google sites for each student.
Level 4 (ten hours)
1. Create list of potential tasks for students to choose from. Each task must incorporate reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Students will choose one task for each quarter and the last quarter will be student-created task based on my model.
2. Isolate essential skills.
3. Create a metalanguage list.
4. Create Google sites for each student.
Based on this list, the biggest investment to be made is time.