Level 1 (ten hours)
2. Specifically, re-organize the Seminar to be a list of tasks instead of calendar-based. Started this.
6. MAKE BINDER GUIDELINES with STUDENT SAMPLE
(colors for different tasks, etc?)
8. Make Metalanguage Flap Posters for level 1 These are almost done--waiting for definitions to be done (see above). I plan on making them like this: Kirsten's page.
Level 2 (ten hours)
4. Create a metalanguage master definition page with tons of examples.
5. Create binder guidelines for students with student samples.
6. Make graphic organizer for ¿siete qué?
Level 3 (ten hours)
2. Make project sheets for each one. WIP
3. Isolate essential skills.
4. Create a metalanguage list.
5. Create Google sites for each student.
Level 4 (ten hours)
1. Create list units for each quarter.
2. Isolate essential skills.
3. Create a metalanguage list.
4. Create Google sites for each student.
Based on this list, the biggest investment to be made is time.